Read Help Document
“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, etc.
We do not support texture in this version.
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19312.3141, 1/7/2020
1.Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.