“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This fully featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
22.214.171.124 Release Date: 11-April-2018
1. Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk®Inventor® 2019.
126.96.36.199 Release Date: 15-Feb-2018
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency
7. Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.