Frame Stiffener Tool
Digitally signed app
Versione di prova gratuita valida 30 giorni, M, A
The Frame Stiffener plug-in has been developed to allow Autodesk® Inventor® users to easily place and edit stiffener plates in I-Beams and Channels generated by Frame Generator. Placed stiffeners can be updated automatically when you update the beam using the ‘Edit with Frame Generator’ command.
- Adding stiffeners in any I-Beam or Channel.
- It is possible to place stiffeners in multiple beams at the same time.
- Stiffeners will be constrained to two beam planes, the constraint in the beam direction has to be applied manually.
- The tool works for both sloped flanges and parallel flanges.
- No duplicate parts will be placed in the assembly.
- The tool checks for 'similar' stiffeners in the assembly using the Beam ID and the stiffener configuration.
- Also, sub-assemblies are checked.
- Quickly editing existing stiffeners.
- Right-click on the stiffener or press the 'edit stiffeners' command.
- Multiple stiffeners can be edited at the same time.
- Automatic updating when replacing frame generator beams (does not work for profiles from content center).
- As long as the target beam is also an I or U section the stiffener will be updated.
- Make sure to enable the auto-updating setting.
- Prompt can be disabled in the settings.
- Customizable settings
- Change the part template.
- Change default configuration.
- Link stiffener parameters to template parameters.
- Change saving directory.
- Edit file naming defaults.
Please watch this video for a short overview of the Frame Stiffener plug-in.
Informazioni sulla versione
Versione 1.1.4, 05/04/2022
1.1.2 - Fixed bug where stiffeners couldn't be placed in channels with the origin in random position (AS 3679) - Removed dialog to confirm to replace equal stiffeners in the same beam when (auto)updating stiffeners. - When editing a stiffener the dialog will still popup because it could be that you want to change the thickness of all occurrences of one stiffener. ----------- 1.1.3 - Fix for content center beams ----------- 1.1.4 - Renewed certificate. - Fixed bug where index number would return an error if the saving folder does noet exist
Recensioni dei clienti
accedere per scrivere una recensione Richiedi assistenza tecnica
From all the apps for inventor that i have this gets 1st place. it's a much needed app if you use the frame generator.
It's well thought out & well executed, it's a must have app if you use the frame generator. fantastic work.
Thank you for the review!
Huge time saver and very broad functionality! This is going to be extremely useful in our steel and trussworks design. Very good work! Thank you
I would recommend this tool to anyone who is tired of repetitive tasks that require a useless amount of clicking.
The tool saves a lot of time for placing stiffeners, it is easy to install and even easier to use.
After installing make sure to unblock the add-in in the settings.
The settings and pictograms are very clear, and I'm super excited about the option to customize the file name and directory and the possibility to update the stiffeners with one button when the profile size changed.
Thanks for the review. The unblocking issue should be fixed now as the app now has certification.