"USD Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®" exports an Inventor model to USDz file.
This file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material are supported.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Directly supported on ios devices.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs:
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin.
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is the actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
このバージョンについてバージョン 4.0.20134.3218, 2021/05/20