This Addin automates the task of projecting hole geometry from one part to another to make them fit in an assembly. The Addin allows you to pick hole geometry from one component, round holes or slots, and use their position to create new holes in a different component in the assembly. There's no need to edit parts in assembly and project hole positions into a sketch anymore! All holes created with the Addin will be adaptive and update according to the repositioning of components within the assembly. This addin creates holes on part level.
- You can box-select multiple holes, from multiple parts at once
- If multiple holes with different diameters are created, the Addin will group all holes with the same diameter into the same hole feature in your part.
- The creation of holes is done with a single transaction, making it easy to undo and redo.
- The Addin will use your documents units of measure and the input boxes can handle expressions.
- A simple preview of the holes you're about to create is available to look at before you execute the command.
- The user interface is displayed in a dockable window, and adapts to dark/light color theme.
I develop apps for Autodesk® Inventor® as a hobby. If you appreciate my work, and want to support me, donations are very appreciated