Digitally signed app
AutoDXF v5 is an add-in for Autodesk® Inventor® (versions 2022 to 2024) that simplifies the workflow with assemblies that contain sheet metal parts. It allows you to easily collect all sheet metal components, automatically create and preview flat patterns, export the list of sheet metal parts to Word, identify any issues with flat patterns and batch export them to highly customizable DXF or DWG files.
Please use AutoDXF v4 for older Inventor releases.
AutoDXF v5 features:
- Automatically find and list all sheet metal parts in assembly
- Quickly export individual flat patterns using AutoDXF directly from the sheet metal part environment (full version only)
- Quickly find and open specific sheet metal component
- Identify flat pattern status of sheet metal parts
- Automatic creation of flat patterns and their thumbnails
- Automatic detection of threaded holes. When exporting to DXF those can be placed on a customizable separate layer
- Optional automatic creation of points or crosshairs in centres of threads when exporting to DXF
- Automatic detection of holes based on their size. Those can be optionally placed on a separate layer when exporting to the DXF format
- Optional automatic creation of points or crosshairs in centres of holes when exporting to DXF
- Add customizable text data to DXF files with automatic or manual positioning
- Writing of bending angles and directions on bending lines in DXF files
- Creation of bend marks at the starts and the ends of the bend lines
- Rotation of Flat Patterns by 90 deg steps
- Rotation of Flat Patterns along longest edge and rotation along the longest bend
- Automatic flipping of flat patterns so that the most of the bends are in up or down direction
- Manual direct command to flip flat patterns
- Batch export of flat patterns to DXF or DWG files
- Flexible DXF/DWG file naming
- Use iProperties (standard and custom) for building file names, DXF text data and Word table
- Use number of bends as parameter for file name and DXF text descriptions
- Set layer names, colours, line weights and line widths
- Exporting list of sheet metal parts including thumbnails to Microsoft Word
See web documentation for AutoDXF 5 to overview the full functionality of the program.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Trial version limitations:
- Finds a maximum of 4 sheet metal parts
- Exports a maximum of 4 DXF or DWG files
- 'AutoDXF DEMO, firstname.lastname@example.org' text is added to DXF texts
- Only up to 4 holes are detected
- Only up to 4 crosshairs for holes and threads are created
- Only up to 4 angles and directions are written on bend lines in exported DXF files
- Does not support quick export from the sheet metal part environment
バージョン 5.5.1, 2023/05/04
A brief summary of the major changes and new features in AutoDXF v5. Please visit the link below to overview the full list of changes: https://basic.si/autodxf/autodxf-v5-changelog.html 5.5.1. 2023-04-14 ------------------ - fixed error with setting wrong layer colors for layers 'AutoDXF_SmallHoles_Points' and 'AutoDXF_Threads_Points' 5.5.0. 2023-03-29 ------------------ - AutoDXF 5.5 brings full support for Autodesk® Inventor® 2022, 2023 and latest 2024. 5.4.0. 2023-01-25 ------------------ - new option to draw crosshairs instead of points in the centers of threads and holes. Useful for laser/plasma marking of hole centers. - new option to run AutoDXF from part environment - automatic migration of layer settings, text and file name schemes and custom iProperties settings from previous release during installation (from version 5.3) 5.3.3. 2023-01-12 ------------------ - new option to define the order of DXF/DWG subfolders: ../material/thickness or ../thickness/material - new property "Bends Counter" added to be used as a parameter for DXF/DWG file naming and for inclusion in DXF texts 5.3.0. 2022-07-11 ------------------ - added Filter tool to easily find and select components with specific text in their properties - added 2 new layers for thread center points and small holes center points - added options to set visibility for AutoDXF objects layers - added option to shift select components in the list - added new option for Auto Flip so the majority of the bends are in the down direction - added new option to set objects' colors directly on the objects and not byLayer to make DXF files compatible with some laser or plasma cutter software
レビューを書くにはサインインしてください テクニカル ヘルプを表示
Hello, please use AutoDXF v4. It supports Inventor 2018-2021: https://apps.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=4251401247038357009 ;
Our sheet metal fab shop gets a tremendous amount of value out of this tool. Just the amount of time our engineering team saves by using the auto-flip tool in the latest update is WELL worth the price. If you do frequent sheet metal assemblies in Inventor this tool is essential!