The low-cost system that allows you to keep unique file names according to a defined project. The exchange file can be placed in a local folder or on a network drive, which means that the system can be used by many users at the same time.
The solution does not require having a Autodesk® Vault® or any database or the installation of additional components outside the add-in.
- The mechanism that eliminates the same number for two files
- Unlimited number of naming schemes
- Almost every naming scheme allowed
- Easy to configure
- Free tool for creating schemes
The ReNumber Configurator can be downloaded from:
How to configure it:
1. Create a list of the projects with ReNumber Configurator
2. Select the path to a previously created file in the settings of ReNumber (inside the Autodesk® Inventor®)
3. Save the settings
How to use it:
1. Use Save As ReNumber
2. Select project from the list