Przeczytaj dokument pomocy
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Inventor® exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has the following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016, etc.
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 4.6.20055.3189, 10.03.2020
1.Enhancement : Added license reset functionality. 2.Enhancement : Added annotations support for Inventor- 2020 3.Fixed : Sketch transformation issue. 4.Fixed : Current view of inventor is set to be default view of output PDF file 5.Fixed : Export parts, missing on enabling texture at body level tessellation 6.Fixed : Corrected model tessellation at default quality