ProtoTech's 3DPDF Exporter for Inventor®
Digitally signed app
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Inventor®exports solid and wire bodies to a secured and encrypted 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports face-level colors.
- Supports wired bodies.
- Support for Automation APIs using iLogic (VBA) script
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 179 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin.
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is 199 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
it WORKS !!!
i cant believe !!!
super cool !!!
many many many thanks !!!
also super support from PROTO TECH !!!
FIRST CLASS 1+++
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is much appreciated. This will help us to continue our high quality of service. Also, can I know your good name?
I always had trouble with the one that comes with Inventor. Now that I bought this one, everything works perfectly, my colors are there, the extrusions are apparent etc. I strongly recommend!
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is much appreciated. This will help us to continue our high quality of service.
It just works great!!! I am very pleased. Thank you very much, for developing the plugin!! It proved to be a great help to me and my company. We are know able to share 3D models with our production staff so they can see features that they can not with pictures alone. The purchasing and installation was a breeze.
I bought this 3D PDF plug-in for Inventor 2 years ago and have loved it ever since. When Inventor came with its own converter built in I considered switching over to that. I convert large models for viewing by my clients. The In-built Inventor converter takes much longer...even with the most simplified settings. The 3DPDF Exprtor plug in is way more refined and handles large models with ease. It is easy to use, intuitive and makes smaller output files with great quality. Plus the makers if the program give it exceptional support.
This app works great, also the service of this company and the kindness of the people makes it complete!
I am very satisfied with the plugin. Lowest price on the market, high quality renders, low output file size and very intuitive to use. Recommended it for company i work for - now exporting concept models is very efficient and readable for non-engineers.