WebGL Exporter for Inventor exports your model to an HTML file.
The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has the following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 4.6.19310.3141, 07.01.2020
Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.