WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor® exports your model to an HTML file.
The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has the following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Inventor 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, etc.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 4.7.20100.3208, 26.05.2020
1.Enhancement: Smart update functionality. 2.Enhancement: Added support for Inventor 2021. 3. Enhacement : Added export hidden entity option
Политика конфиденциальности разработчика