“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
220.127.116.11 Release Date: 11-Apr-2018
1.Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk® Inventor® 2019.
18.104.22.168 Release Date: 15-Feb-2018
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency
7. Default support of light in three.js editor
We do not support texture in this version.