Digitally signed app
AutoDXF is an add-in for Autodesk® Inventor® that simplifies the workflow with assemblies that contain sheet metal parts. It allows you to easily collect all sheet metal components, automatically create and preview flat patterns, export the list of sheet metal parts to Word, identify any issues with flat patterns and batch export them to highly customizable DXF or DWG files.
- Automatically find and list all sheet metal parts in the assembly
- Quickly find and open specific sheet metal component
- Identify the flat pattern status of sheet metal parts
- Automatic creation of flat patterns
- Automatic detection of threaded holes. When exporting to DXF those can be placed on a customizable separate layer (new in V4)
- Optional automatic creation of Points in centers of threads when exporting to DXF (new in V4)
- Generation of Flat Pattern previews for finding out flat pattern's orientation'
- Rotation of Flat Patterns
- Rotation along the longest edge and rotation along the longest bend
- Flip flat pattern
- Flat pattern generation for parts derived from sheet metal parts (mirrored parts and parts derived from multi-body sheet metal parts)
- Batch export of flat patterns to DXF or DWG files
- Add text descriptions to DXF files (Not available for DWG)
- Flexible DXF/DWG file naming
- Use custom iProperties for building file names, text descriptions, and Word table
- Set layer names, colors, line weights, and line widths
- Exporting a list of sheet metal parts including thumbnails to Microsoft Word
- Slovenian and English user interface
See web documentation for AutoDXF 4.7 to overview the full functionality of the program.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Trial version limitations:
- Finds and lists up to 4 sheet metal components
- Creates up to 4 DXF/DWG files
- Adds trial notification text to DXF files
版本 4.7.3, 2021/9/13
4.7.3 2021-08-27 ------------------ - fixed an issue with wrong mass values if system decimal separator is dot (.) 4.7.2 2021-06-10 ------------------ - added option to set image size for Word Export 4.7.1 2021-05-28 ------------------------ - sheetmetal flat pattern thumbnails are now always square shape regardless of actual flat pattern shape. This makes the table and exported Word documents nicer. - fixed an user interface bug in Layers tab (layer table was too small) 4.7.0 2021-03-29 ------------------------ New functionality: - creating larger (400px) flat pattern previews with option to zoom (by clicking and holding mouse button over the preview image) - resizing the flat pattern preview column now also resizes the preview images - added options for parameters flat pattern length and width (FPlength and FPwidth) in DXF texts - settings file renamed from basic.autodxf.nastavitve.xml to basic.autodxf.settings.xml - new option in basic.autodxf.settings.xml file to define removing of trailing zeros for flat pattern length, width and thickness - option to make the window size smaller to fit smaller screens Fixes: - fixed bug when proportional text size was wrong if part unit was mm and export unit was inch - fixed bug with defining text height via XML settings file - fixed translation bug in menu for defining column visibility (right click on main table header)
hola podrias agregar el español gracias