ProtoTech's GLTF Exporter for Inventor® - Trial
Digitally signed app
"GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®” exports the model to a glTF (.glTF) and GLB (.GLB) file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Gltf format 2.0 support.
- Supports export of both, part and assembly models.
- Users can control the visibility of nodes.
- Texture, Metalness, and roughness of material are supported.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs:
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin.
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is 399 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 99 USD. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 399 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
At our plant we use Proto Tech GLTF Exporter to convert Autodesk® Inventor® assemblies to .GLB 3D objects that can be viewed with the standard Microsoft® Windows® installed 3D viewer.
We do this to make sure every member of the design team or even the executives can view our concepts without having to install specific programs or viewers.
By doing so we are able to let anybody collaborate and comment on our ideas. This helps to take out design errors and saves us a lot of rework.
We are happy to work with Proto Tech because their program does what we expect it to do and their aftermarket service is spot on and very helpful.
Technical Specialist Engineering at JS Cocoa Zaandam Netherlands