BOM Tools for Autodesk® Inventor® has been developed to export Autodesk Inventor's Bill of Materials to Excel, including each part's thumbnail or image as listed in the BOM. Other properties like Part Number, Description, and Material etc. are also included and exported to the Excel file.
An additional option to include model parameters has been added which makes it useful to include sizing information like cut lengths or sheet metal flat pattern extents inside the Excel file with the thumbnail of your part. This is very useful for downstream processing purposes and eliminates error prone manual work-flows.
BOM Tools for Autodesk Inventor now includes the ability to export the "Structured", “Structured with All levels” or "Parts Only" Bill of Materials to Excel.
Install BOM Tools today and use the full version of BOM Tools Pro for 15 days to test it out. After 15 days the Free version will automatically cary on.
Limitations of the Free version is as follows:
- BOM Tools FREE has a 100 row limit when exporting the Autodesk Inventor's Bill of Materials to Excel.
- Only Part Number, Description, Quantity and Thumbnail properties can be exported.
- Paramaters cannot be exported
- You will find the app icon on the Desktop.
- Autodesk Inventor must be running for this app to work.
- This is a 15 day trial.
关于此版本版本 4.3.3, 2016/5/25
Autodesk Inventor 2017 compatible. Bug fixes and Trial license implementation