How often do you print 2D-drawing extractions in Autodesk® Inventor® with standardized printer settings?
NuPSimplePlot allows you to define and save up to eight printer settings in Autodesk® Inventor®. Quickly choosing between different printer settings, for printing documentations or presentations, makes saving time easy. Select paper size, scale and color options for your document from the upper ribbon in Autodesk® Inventor®. The app needs just one simple installation and can then be used throughout all design stages (drawing, assembly group, assembly) by accessing the print-settings and prompting the printing process.
Besides this app, we also offer other interesting tools to increase your productivity with Autodesk® Inventor®, Vault and Revit®. The following tools are available in the store:
- NuPFits – Automatic insertion of fits lists on 2D drawings
- NuPPlotDate – Automatic update of the print date when printing drawings
- NuPiFolder – Create local folder structures on several levels
- NuPFileBrowser – Display local folders directly in the Vault-Explorer
- NuPDoorWin – Create practical door / window lists with linked paramters
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Technical questions to » email@example.com
Other questions to » firstname.lastname@example.org
An overview of other productivity tools and further information can be found here: www.nuptools.eu