ToDoT start - Batch IDW To pdf Conversion
Digitally signed app
ToDoT start edition from Singeca sas ( http://www.singeca.it) is an application to help in the process of file conversion from Autodesk® Inventor® idw to dwg, dxf, pdf, dwf; its main features include:
- Capability to select an .iam assembly file and display the tree of sub-assemblies and components; ToDoT looks for idw for every components if it is in the same directory of the related 3D model an icon is displayed to show “drawing found”;
- Capability to select a folder and browse it and all subfolders looking for idw files;
- Preview image for selected items (.iam, .ipt, .idw);
- User can select/deselect which drawings to include in the conversion process;
- User definable destination folder for converted files;
- Output formats: dwg, dxf, pdf, dwf, dwfx;
Quick tour video: this short video (1 minute) shows user interface and main features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFlPoKzHXoQ
Product website: Further details can be found on products web page: http://www.singeca.it/en/products/todot-for-inventor/start-edition/
Trial version: once downloaded ToDoT start can be installed immediately in users PC and will run fully functional for an evaluation period of 15 days. After evaluation period an activation code will be required to unlock the program.
Licenses and activation codes can be purchased at our online shop accessible via the product page.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Fully functional 1 month trial version.
Need this for Inventor 2022! Grazie Mille
Good morning Thomas, ToDoT R6, compatible with Inventor 2022 has been released and will be published soon. Thank you for your feedback, Andrea
Ciao Andrea I tested the R6 and it works perfectly. Thank you for the quick processing! Greetings and have a nice day Thomas
Funziona bene, ma non gestisce gli step. A pagamento dopo 15 giorni
Buongiorno Luca. In effetti la conversione in step non è prevista, ma abbiamo avuto altre richieste e stiamo valutando di inserirla nella versione dell'anno prossimo. Grazie del feedback, Andrea
Need this for Inventor 2018! Thank You!