BatchInEditor takes Autodesk® AutoCAD® batch process to a new level with powerful built-in commands and an easy-to-use interface. It comes from years of experience in AutoCAD, and it is one of the AutoCAD Productivity tools developed by CADManagerTools.com.
1. Each drawing can be tasked to process different multiple built-in commands, lisp, and script commands.
2. Combine multiple plot tasks by assigning multiple page setups (PDF, DWF, PLT, image format, and to the printer) that save significant time printing multiple print formats before switching to another layout.
3. Clean up drawings using commands like Purge DGN line types, Purge All, and Purge Shape files.
4. Automated batch process monitor helps to keep the batch running in the event of any drawing error or AutoCAD crash.
5. Identify the last saved drawing version instantly by loading drawings into the Batch process.
6. Import/Export of drawing list and commands list for later use.
7. Supports 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD version 2017 to 2023 and verticals (Not AutoCAD LT® compatible).
This Trial version is fully functional, and not time limited. Application with the only limitation of three files per session, meaning that the application processes only the first three files and stops but the user can remove the first three processed files and continue the batch for the next three files with three files per session.
We are sure that this gives enough opportunity to evaluate the application and users can go for paid version once fully satisfied with the application to unlock the only limitation of three files per session.