JTB DST Tool
Merge, purge and convert Sheet Set DST files. Works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Sheet Set Manager (SSM) or Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture Project Navigator (PN) Sheet Set View as well as other verticals using the Sheet Set Manager.
Run DSTTOOL command in AutoCAD or click on the button in the Ribbon menu. This app will help you:
- Merge DST files. If similar subsets are found, they will be merged into 1 subset.
- Purge unused info in DST files to reduce file size. The purging is useful for IT or CAD Managers to correct performance problems with SSM Sheet Sets that start to perform badly. Sometimes the DST file can grow unreasonably large and the purging can help.
- Convert DST files to XML format and back. Useful if manual edits needs to be done to the file. Use for Notepad or XML Notepad or other XML editors.
- Fix File Path: If you move your project files, restructure the folders, you may find that in your SheetSets, many file and folder paths are marked as missing or not found. Click this command button will help you fix the issue. Assuming the dst file is in the out-most folder, the app will try to find all missing files and folders paths inside the dst file's folder structure.
- Find and replace a text portion in all reference file and folder path.
A free trial of JTB DST Tool is available here so you can try it before you purchase it.
See our main app page here.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).