Block references to/ from Excel® worksheet package
The ultimate package for batch processing Block references with the assistance of Microsoft® Excel® AutoFill.
The package combines three NTCL published apps with some enhanced features which are not available in the free version.
Batch attribute block ref. creation from the worksheet: The app can fill up to 12 block attributes, work with Autodesk® Civil 3D® alignment, and possibly ignore hidden rows in Excel.
Enhanced Block info to/from the worksheet: The app can work with multi-drawing files without opening on screen, with 10x-20x times faster processing.
Alignment of SONE to worksheet: The app is now able to deal with station equation(s), and an option for blank columns is inserted automatically, the app can be terminated during processing with the ESC key.
Autodesk® AutoCAD® block is great, and the Excel worksheet autofill is also marvelous. Why don't we combine them?
NTLC Soft apps are designed to use both of these great features in one place. With our package, you can:
1. Batch create block references with attributes read from an Excel worksheet. Each worksheet column can be set corresponding to an attribute tag; each worksheet row text data corresponds to a block reference attributes values.
2. Batch query existing block references position, attributes, and dynamic properties edit in Excel and then re-import those edited values into AutoCAD.
3. Additional utilities: Batch query alignment station, offset / northing, easting, bearing values; Reverse 2D polyline direction.
The typical workflow is:
- Prepare a list of structures with positional data, descriptions, and comments in Excel.
- Batch creates attribute block references from Excel.
- Manually edit block references in AutoCAD if necessary.
- Batch export block references' attributes, and positional data to Excel.
- Edit attributes, positional data, and dynamic properties in Excel if necessary.
- Update existing block references with data from Excel.
2. A paid license is physical computer hardware dependent. After purchasing, please run this app, open the About... panel, and manually copy & send your registration info to the NTCL support email NTCLapp1@gmail.com. For more details, please refer to the License registration Guide.
3. While waiting for a new/renewed license file, this app still runs with full functions. For first-time license purchases, App can work for a 30-day without Signing-in to an Autodesk account.
4. Renew subscription: For a renewed license purchase, a signing-in Autodesk account is required until an offline license file is sent to the user.
5. For purchasing a volume of 50 or more licenses, assuming that all PCs work in the same local domain network, a specific domain-based license may be distributed instead of an individual license if required and such a domain-based license is technically feasible.
6. The single app version can still work with Paid package App. Please manually uninstall a single app version if necessary.
7. App launched from a virtual machine will limit some features. Users will get a message if this app is launched from a virtual machine.