Radial HUD - The ultimate productivity tool for Autodesk® AutoCAD® & verticals. Radial HUD allows you to access 10 commands in a single click.
Heads Up Display: Provides a visual display for 6 commands.
Quick Clicks: Provides super fast access for 4 commands.
Benefits of Radial HUD
- Improves workflow
- On screen visuals
- One click enables the heads up display
- Customizable colors and emojis and commands
- Quick Click actions
- No install required, fully portable and can run from an USB.
How to use Radial HUD
1) Launch Radial HUD and make sure AutoCAD is open.
2) Hold down the Right mouse button, slide the mouse forward. (This will Activate the Heads up Display)
3) Continue holding down the right mouse button and hover over the custom command, Release the right mouse button
How to use Quick Clicks
1) You can use Quick Clicks if your mouse has a Forward and Back button, or if the scroll wheel can shift right or left.
2) Each button will trigger a custom command.
Is Radial HUD Free?
It’s free for the first 7 days, after that a subscription is required, it’s super affordable and you can cancel anytime.
Where can I purchase a subscription?
How do I install Radial HUD?
Believe it or not, no install required. It’s completely portable and can run from an usb.
Can I contact the developers?
You certainly can, send an email to email@example.com
What does HUD mean?
HUD = Heads Up Display
Note: Internet connection required.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).