ProtoTech's WebGL Exporter For Maya®
WebGL Exporter For Maya exports your model to an HTML file. You can then view your model in the browser.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- It supports face and body level colors.
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.