The WebGL Exporter for Maya® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors and textures.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For licensing and more Information please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 02-Oct-2017
1. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
2. Update : Added support for Maya 2018.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 10-Oct-2016
1. Feature : Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 10-Apr-2016
1. New Feature : Model tree can be now optionally exported to WebGL. It will appear in a tree view form on a overlaid window.
2. Enhancement : support of Maya 2016.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note : Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
2. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 13-Apr-2015
1. Supported Maya version 2016.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 11-Dec-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Compatible with Autodesk® Maya® 2015.
2. Trial period has changed from 6 months to 10 times.