AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 5.757, 11.06.2020
- GameEngine mode for FaceSetup - New ARKit connect FaceCapture ui - lip deformation improvements - NonUniform limb scaling improvements - ControlCurve swap now keep vis connection - ReBuild now keeps translate and scale xform limits - setBuilPose now avoids double commands - ModelChecker now alos check all parent transforms - Main.jointVis added - NameMatcher namespace issue, fix - Scaled FitJoints causing errors, fix - Detect and remove un-used intermediate shapes added - Create Unreal joints error, fix - nonSphericalEye Eye issues, fix - DrivingSystem issue, fix - FaceRig with no BodyRig issue. fix - Adding emotions to ctrlEmotions_M issue, fix - SwapCurve of IKSpine cause Hybrid ctrls vis issue, fix - IKHybrid ctrls locally oriented - FaceSetup with Non-AdvSkel body rig issue, fix - No lowerTeeth but have tongue cause error, fix - Delete AdvancedFace runs faster - zip lips added - Missing IKArrow visibility fix - Rebuild now preserves rgb colored ctrls - FaceExtras mustache etc. improved weighing - Body Rebuild preserves Main.jointvis value