130 ready-to-use trees for Autodesk® Maya® and Autodesk® Arnold™.
Free updates are guaranteed!
botaniq is the ideal tool for 3D designers and architecture visualizers looking for the best value for their money and an all-in-one asset pack. botaniq offers a simple and quick way to populate your scenes with various types of optimized quality vegetation in its ever-growing library.
Need help with the installation or Shader Features? Visit the official documentation!
Why should you use botaniq?
- Best value per buck - a single tree equals $1.5!
- Ever-growing library - we already have lots of assets in the Blender version that we plan to add like shrubs, grass, flowers, weeds, ivy, palms, succulents, and more!
- Buy now and get free future updates!
- Optimized geometry to reduce alpha overdraw & Unified conventions across assets.
- Active, agile development - Our customers choose what we develop.
- No setup needed - Just import the assets and populate your scene with nicely optimized, ready-to-use assets!
- Shader features - Easily edit Hue, Saturation, and Value of the Bark and Leaf materials. Random Hue per Branch, Season Offset slider, or Brightness Randomization are more complex features worth noting.
The asset pack does not collect any data.
2022/09/01: botaniq 1.0.0 first release with 130 tree assets + seasonal variations
Acerca de esta versión
Versión 1.0.0, 14/10/2022
Initial release with 130 trees
Reseñas de clientes
iniciar sesión para escribir una reseña Obtener ayuda técnica