AdvancedSkeleton is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
Acerca de esta versión
Versión 6.000, 23/05/2023
- New and improved FaceSetup - EyeLid Setup improved - EyeBrow Setup improved - Lip Setup improved - PartControllers for Twist/Bendy added - PartControllers for Inbetween added - PartialJoint Controllers option added - Create Root Motion Joint now includes controller - Add object to HeadSquash-deformation function added - Emotions and Phonemes options added - RootX controllers now single curveShape - Follow FitAttribute now have FollowTranslate option - BendyControls.stff attribute now defaultValue of zero - Print ControlCurveCommands now have ReBuildCurve option - Quadruped (horse) Selector now available - SelectorDesigner can now work with NoBackground - Selector GUI updated - Creatures with more than 10 IK legs can now be built
Reseñas de clientes
iniciar sesión para escribir una reseña Obtener ayuda técnica
I doubt this is the place for it, but I wanted to throw AS some love. It's very lovingly built and under active development.
is it free?
good tool, but difficult to find tutorials
much better than anzovin
very easy to use and great result, thank to developers
Excuse me but why did you make it so only companies and AAA studios can only use it? For god's sake can't you truly show some respect and love for the Autodesk community and set an affordable price please! It is not fair to be isolated to non-commercial use then you expect a donation instead of making an affordable license with less strings attached. I assure you if you were to make your terms fair for the community everyone here will love you! Believe me!