Security Tools for Autodesk® Maya®
Autodesk® Maya® Security Tools for Maya
Maya Security Tools detects and removes malicious scripts from Maya files (.ma and .mb files).
- Detects and removes malicious Maya startup scripts.
- Detects and removes malicious elements in Maya scene files, regardless of how they are loaded.
- Prevents malicious scripts from being saved to Maya scene files.
- Asks for user confirmation before cleaning startup scripts and scene data.
- Works in quiet and other non-interactive Maya usage modes such as command line rendering and batch scripting.
- Logs all actions.
Maya Security Tools is a free plug-in available to all Maya users.
It is strongly recommended that all systems running Maya have Maya Security Tools installed on them.
Autodesk Maya Security Tools is provided "As-Is." You acknowledge, accept, and agree that no software is error-free, and you are using the software at your own risk. Autodesk makes no offer for support of the software or your personal hardware and assumes no liability for damages incurred to your software or hardware due to your use of the tool.
Autodesk makes no warranties as to performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. Furthermore, no oral or written communication from or information provided by Autodesk or its agents shall create a warranty.