Leggi documento Guida
AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
Informazioni sulla versioneVersione 5.812, 12/05/2021
- Scene Z-up Maya-setting support added - FKIKSwitch rigs with NameSpace toe align issue, fix - ConnectARKit on referenced-in rigs with arKit-ctrl issue, fix - CorrectiveControls on rigs with no existing DS issue, fix - ModelCleaner on objects with intermidiateMeshes issue, fix - FaceRig with no bodyRig, rebuild issue, fix - Adding DrivingSystem with "use Existing Controller" issue, fix - curveGuide mixed with DrivingSystem e.g dragon issue, fix - GameEngine FaceSetup disables Mixed rigType - Tongue part of a seperate innerMouth mesh issue, fix - FaceBuild where main mesh`s double3 type attrs locked, fix - Move red skinCurves to deformationWidth can overshoot, fix - DrivingSystem for CustomControllers on Face mirror issue, fix - adding WorldOrient FitAttribute to Root issue, fix - ReBuild Face with Custom Added DrivingSystems issue, fix - ModelCleaner objectSets issue, fix - UnrealJoint TransferSkinning with 2 twistJoints issue, fix - BipedGame FitSkeleton changes to better match UnrealMannequin - zip lips behaviours asymmetrical issue fix
Recensioni dei clienti