Leggi documento Guida
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
Informazioni sulla versioneVersione 184.108.40.206, 15/01/2019
1. Feature : Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP. 2. Feature : Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF. 3. Feature : Use PDF templates to have your exported models embedded in it. 4. Enhancement : Export properties(Metadata) of parts. 5. Update : Updated technical support contact details. 6. Update : Added support for Maya 2018. Please note : Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
Recensioni dei clienti