Rokoko Motion Library Plugin
With this app you can:
- Browse thousands of AAA-quality motion capture assets from the world’s top motion capture studios.
- Preview assets in a 3D player and see them play on different demo characters before purchasing.
- Buy high-quality motion assets for either $3 or $6 USD. Pricing is based on the complexity of the assets.
- Store and share all of your purchased animations with your teams.
- Get access to a large collection of free demo assets.
- Import assets directly into your existing projects.
Download and import assets
You can use the motion assets you buy through the Motion Library plugin just like you use any other animation asset in a project. They are made to support Autodesk® Maya® native HIK retargeting workflows out-of-the-box Note!: When buying an asset from the Motion Library, you download it as an FBX file containing only the movement on the skeleton. This means that no mesh or characters are included. Some assets come with finger animation as well, which will be shown in the preview and on the tag info in the plugin.
The thumbnail has a border highlighting the current state of the clip. A blue border means that it has been added to the cart, a green border means that it is owned and a white border means that you have selected it!
Motion assets definition
All assets you purchase, download and import via the Motion Library come in FBX format and the skeleton/character structure follows the Autodesk HIK convention.
Updating the plugin
You will be automatically notified when there is a new version available of the motion library via a pop-up in the top header.
Any clip can be purchased while inspecting it in the full preview scene. Simply add it to your cart and complete the order from your cart.
The cart is team-based, meaning you can add all the assets your heart desire and let someone else from your team worry about completing the checkout.