Erwin Sequentials - Animation & Previs Tools
Ewin Sequentials is essential for Previsualization & Animation!
Here’s what you can do:
- Navigate between the main timeline and the camera sequencer timeline.
- Be able to clean up all keyframes to be on whole frame numbers and not on fractions of a frame without losing the animation curve’s shape and performance.
- “commit” the camera sequencer’s timeline to the main timeline.
- Quickly re-time animation with the camera sequencer and commit the new timing to the timeline!
- Export shots into their own Autodesk® Maya® files.
- Create new baked down animated cameras for each shot as well as be able to create a master camera.
版本 1.05.010, 2020/11/26
+ bug fix "Create Master Camera" and "Bake Shot Cameras" when dealing with multiple cameras that have the same name shape nodes.
Installed on the Mac.
Click Custom Shelf.
Great script: It's closing an important gap for basic camera animation.
I don't understand why Maya hasn't implemented this from the very first version of the Camera sequencer, but thank you so much for this.
I worked at Sony and this is even better than what they have, cause theirs simply doesn't retime, this is seriously the dreamed tool for any Layout artist!
Big props to you man :D
Very useful set of tools! Now I can't work without them! :) Erwin also helped me through the process of installation. C.
Great Tools for Layout. This is the Camera Sequencer full version!