Digitally signed app
Lands Design is a professional software for landscape design with BIM technology. It lets you develop 2D drawings and 3D technical models of the project while easily switching between 2D and 3D with just one click. By leveraging BIM technology, Lands Design automatically generates quantity takeoff lists of plants and other materials and lets you collaborate easily with other architectural and civil engineering software supported by Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
Lands Design has a fast and intuitive user interface that lets users learn quickly. It includes more than 80 specific commands to extend AutoCAD capabilities.
Main features that streamline the CAD design processes in Lands Design include:
- Powerful terrain modeling tools for creating terrain, earthmoving operations, and creating terrains by indicating the location of the project on the map
- Plant database with more than 2000 plants totally customizable with the Lands Design ¨plant editor¨.which lets you produce a new species or modify the characteristics and the 3D model of an existing one.
- Documentation tools for preparing technical plans such as dimension plan, planting layout plan, and irrigation plan, producing lists, labels, etc.
- Visualization tools for creating animation with seasonal change of plants and plant growth, render variations, image filters, etc.
- Lands Design is distributed based on the “try-before-you-buy” policy. This means that you can download it for free, try it, and make sure it works for you before you make a purchase decision.
For more information, please watch this recorded webinar. You can find more learning material including tutorials and course series on https://www.landsdesign.com/learn/.
Popis zkušební verze
The evaluation version which is available for download has exactly the same functionalities as the commercial, except that:
- its use is limited to 90 days
After the evaluation period, you don’t need to reinstall the application if you want to buy Lands Design. You will be provided with an authorization code which will remove the temporary limitation.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Not Working In right scales, as well not really removing the program once uninstalled. not ok
Sorry hearing that! That´s so strange having a problem regarding the scales! I wish receive a screen shot of the issue or your 3dm file, in order to see in which part you have the prblem with scale! you can write our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org we usually answer in few hours!
Hi Alex, thanks for your feedback. Lands Design uses the document insert units to scale the elements. If you feel it is not working in right scales, check if the insert units value is set to the units you expect. You can use the "_units" command to access this value. You can also use one of the two included Lands Design templates (metric and imperial) where this value is already set. If you need further help I recommend you to contact us for technical support at "email@example.com"
can you have a tutorial about importing topography from google earth to autocad
Please see this video https://youtu.be/DvSJ7M_aZ7I
It's a free trial version. But I can try it before purchase it.