DimensionSet controls and modifies dimensions which create one continuous set of dimensions as one object.
DimensionSet has the following commands:
- Insert new point into dimension set
- Delete point in dimension set
- Move base line of dimension set
- Modify length of extension lines of dimension set
- Modify properties of extension line and symbol at point
- Select dimension set
The criteria when two dimensions are considered as part of dimension set are:
- Base line end point is identical
- Base line angle is identical
- Dimensions are on the same layer.
See Additional Information for more details.
Note: The app supports Rotated dimensions (created by command DIMLINEAR) only.