DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new Autodesk® AutoCAD® window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
It has following feature :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) New added entities are shown in Blue color.
- User can change the color preferences and choose any colors from Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The cost of paid version of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version from here.
- For activation please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 28-Jun-2017
1. Update: Added support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 22-Feb-2017
1. Enhancement - GUI improved.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 22-Jul-2017
1. Feature - Distinguish the entities added in second file.
2. Enhancement - Optimized algorithm to improve comparison speed.
3. Added support of AutoCAD version 2017.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 17-Jul-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 15-Apr-2015
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2016.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 30-May-2014
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2015.
2. Trial period has changed 5 to 10 times.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Fixed bugs related to 32 bit version of AutoCAD