Steel2D-AUS creates a variety of Steel Shapes in 2D views, Plan, Section and Elevation views based on DIN database. Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
Shapes are created as an Autodesk® AutoCAD® block to keep file size minimized.
Shape placement options include:
- "Top Left"
- "Top Center"
- "Top Right"
- "Bottom Left"
- "Bottom Center"
- "Bottom Right"
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data file.
- Shapes are attached to cursor based on insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2022 (including other vertical products).