GLTF Converter for Autodesk® Navisworks®
About the GLTF format:
glTF™ (GL Transmission Format) is a royalty-free specification for the efficient transmission and loading of 3D scenes and models by applications. glTF minimizes both the size of 3D assets, and the runtime processing needed to unpack and use those assets.
About this application
GLTF file is very useful because of its reach set of features and its size. This plugin will convert your Autodesk® Navisworks® Design to GLTF in order to use the Navisworks Model in different platforms like Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Web, etc. Nowadays people use GTLF for AR VR applications because of its size and loading speed.
The output file can be used for AR/VR and apps like Unity.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/
- Generate GLTF file
- The fast GLTF conversion process
- Share design without needing any special software to view it
- Small file size
- Control quality and size while converting to GLTF file
- Choice of writing Normal in GLTF file
- Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
- APIs to call from other programs/application
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After the trial has expired you will need to activate the product or purchase the PRO version from the store.
Activation of the Pro version
- The license key will be provided after the purchase of the PRO version
- Add this license key in the Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
More FAQ: http://visionworkplace.com/FAQ
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concern
Popis zkušební verze
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality.