The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk Navisworks - Trial” exports solid bodies OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter For Navisworks has following features:
- It supports both face level and body level material colors.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- OBJ Exporter works with Autodesk® Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information about this product click here.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 12-Feb-2018
1. Enhancement: Improved traversing time and reduced OBJ file size.
- Some entities were missing in exported OBJ file.
- Duplicate tessellation data was written in OBJ for some entities.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 13-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Autodesk® Navisworks® 2018.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 26-Sep-2016
1. Supported Navisworks version 2017.
2. Enhancement: Solved issue of exporting large models.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 21-Jan-2016
1. Supported Navisworks version 2016.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 25-Nov-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 10-Aug-2017
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 12-Oct-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 12-Jun-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting the textures in this version.