Click here to view the partial client list.
The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018,2019,2020 and 2021.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 exports for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Navisworks E.g. 2015 etc.
Note: We are not supporting textures in this version.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 4.5.20278.3249, 17.12.2020
1.Enhancement: Smart update functionality. 2.Enhancement: Added support to Navisworks 2021 version. 3.Enhancement: Added 'Export Hidden Entity' option.