Use the PDFin plug-in to transform vector PDF files into editable CAD drawings and save hours of redraw time. In just seconds, you’ll extract an accurate drawing which will open for immediate use within Autodesk® AutoCAD® and other Autodesk solutions. Extend the built-in PDF support in the latest AutoCAD versions or add PDF import and edit to pre-2017 versions. PDFin is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor plans, network diagrams, and organization charts. It extracts editable CAD entities, layers, objects, and text from any computer-generated PDF file.
PDFin is designed to convert computer-generated PDFs (vector PDFs). It is limited to producing a non-editable tracing layer from scanned PDFs (raster PDFs). PDFin is not designed to vectorize scanned drawings.
- Open PDF files directly within AutoCAD for immediate editing
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text (MTEXT) where possible
- Converts any images as referenced files
- Tightly integrated, streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
Try it! Click here for a Free Trial of the PDFin plug-in
PDFin is available as a certified plug-in for AutoCAD on Microsoft Windows systems.