(For the latest app trial version, visit https://rv-boost.com/navisworks-plugins/rv-clashbox/)
Do you need an easier way to see and understand Autodesk® Navisworks® clashes in context? Creating a section box around each clash and making its surrounding elements transparent is the answer. Even better, this is a one-click job with RV ClashBox, no matter how many clashes you have. Watch the video below to see how it’s done!
Here’s what RV ClashBox will automate for you:
● Export all clashes from your selected clash tests and statuses to viewpoints
● Preserve highlight colors of clashing elements
● Apply a section box to each view, using your selected size
● Make all elements surrounding each clash transparent, using your selected transparency ratio
● Ensure each generated view is fully editable in case you want to fine-tune the result
● For grouped clashes, generate views for the groups and, if you specify, also for individual clashes in each group
● Orient the section box in each new view to either global XYZ, a grid line, or the SelectionA/SelectionB items in each clash
Why not start right now with this free trial with full functionalities?
Find out more at https://rv-boost.com/navisworks-plugins/rv-clashbox/
This trial offers full app features for 14 days. For the latest trial version, visit https://rv-boost.com/navisworks-plugins/rv-clashbox/