WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks®
WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks® exports your model to an HTML file.
You can then view your model in the browser without any external application/plugin installation, manipulate the view, and share.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- Supports both face-level and body-level colors.
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Works with Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021 and 2022.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Applications.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.