Get a 3D model of your Autodesk® Navisworks® project in the glTF format as it appears in a 3D view in one click.
You can also make use of the included API to automate exporting or upgrade your own plugins to have glTF support.
Addin gives you options to:
- Select the level of detail for geometry,
- Apply to section or not,
- Export metadata (item properties go to extras field),
- Choose format between gltf and packed glb,
- Apply for mesh instancing extension
Access even more settings with API:
- Skip lines and points (as they might break some AR experiences),
- Skip normals for smaller file sizes,
- Specify a custom method to write item metadata into glTF extras
Fast export, tiny output file size, and precise geometry handling let you exhibit any Navisworks model in the most beautiful way in a growing number of applications that support glTF 3D format.
Output files include glTF version 2.0 JSON, and binary files.
Add-in developers for Navisworks who have ever needed to get projects in the easily consumable and beautifully looking 3D format now have reliable means to do so.
It will take you only a few lines of code to get things done! (see screenshots or the Help section for getting started).
Reach us if any questions at email@example.com.