JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Navisworks®
“JSON Exporter For Autodesk Navisworks” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Cumulative transformation.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Face level transparency.
- JSON version 4.5 format supported.
- Controls the visibility of nodes.
- A default compression helps to reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Applications.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.