DXF Converter for Autodesk® Navisworks®
About the DXF format:
Autodesk® AutoCAD® DXF (Drawing Interchange Format or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format developed by Autodesk for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other programs.
About this application:
Create a DXF file of your design in a moment and share it with anyone in one go. It will translate designs to a DXF file that can be opened in AutoCAD.
It allows you to create CAD files from any model that can be opened in Navisworks.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/dxf-converter-for-autodesk-navisworks
- Generate DXF file format(.dxf)
- Quick DXF conversion
- Small file size
- Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
- Selected parts can be converted, and hidden parts will be skipped.
- Sectionbox export
- Pixel culling. Skip small-sized entities.
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as Pro Version.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After the trial has expired you will need to activate the product OR purchase the "Pro" version from the store
Activation of Pro version:
1. A license key will be emailed automatically after successful payment of Pro version
2. Add this license key in the About dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query:
We would like to help you in case of any concern