The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 06-April-2018
1. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2019
- Cancel button doesn't work on export progress bar.
- Application crashes while empty file is exported.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 9-Feb-2018
1. Enhancement: Improved traversing time and reduced HTML file size.
- Some entities were missing in exported HTML file.
- Duplicate tessellation data was written in HTML for some entities.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 13-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Navisworks 2018.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 05-Dec-2016
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
2. Enhancement: Implemented new model query method to allow exporting large models.
3. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2017.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 18-Jan-2016
1. Supported Navisworks version 2016.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 29-Sep-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
2. New Feature: You can now export selected entities only. Can be a huge time saver!
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 10-Aug-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
2. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 23-Mar-2015
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid WebGL files.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 30-Jun-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.