TableBuilder is designed to export table/BOM/schedules from Autodesk® AutoCAD® to Excel. The table in AutoCAD can be AutoCAD native table or the table drawn with lines and text. Also, you can convert a table drawn with lines and text to an AutoCAD native table.
· Export the table drawn with lines and text in AutoCAD to Excel.
· Export the table drawn with lines and text in AutoCAD to Access.
· Export the AutoCAD native table to Excel.
· Export the AutoCAD native table to Access.
· Convert the table drawn with lines and texts in AutoCAD to the AutoCAD native table.
· Copy the text from AutoCAD to the windows clipboard. Then you can paste the text in Microsoft Excel or Word.
· What you see in AutoCAD is what you get in Excel.
· Support for merged cells in the AutoCAD table.
· Support for the double-line border in the AutoCAD table.
· Support for border color.
· Support for text color.
· Support for a text field in AutoCAD.
· Support for block attribute in AutoCAD.
· Support for Unicode Encoding (Multi-language character sets, such as East Asian languages) in AutoCAD.
The software installation requires admin rights.
The trial version will reverse the text in some random cells. As soon as you register successfully, this limitation would be removed immediately. You can place your order on http://www.cadig.com/buy/.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).