Using Composite Beam Design Extension, you can quickly design and check the behavior of composite beams. You can also design an entire composite floor system on a floor-by-floor basis within a Robot model.
- This application lets you select from two methods of calculating internal forces: Internal Engine and Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis (for advanced users).
- All design is based on ANSI/AISC 360-10.
- This application works for composite steel beam design, but you can also use it for non-composite design.
- The basic functionalities include the interactive and automatic design of composite beams.
- Full bidirectional integration with the Robot model is achieved using this application.
Note: Composite Beam Design Extension 2022 will work only with Robot 2022 in the English version. If Robot runs in another language version, the application will not be accessible.