With Spider Pro you will be able to:
- Create rigid links for multiple column-slab joints with diverse options
- Create rigid links for multiple beam-wall joints
- Create multiple drop panels and connect them to the slab using rigid links
- Create rigid links along the length of the bar to connect bars to panels or to connect panels with panels
- Convert selected columns to walls
- Convert all rigid links in the model to bars with the predefined section
- Easily modify the length of the selected bars
- Convert beams to shells with numerous settings
- Easily modify load contour for selected loads
- Easily modify the contour of the panel or opening
- Select panels according to the applied vertical load value. The selection is limited to planar load and uniform planar load on a contour.
- Switch off automatic panel selection in the contour plane for selected load case
- Easily create stairs according to the selected rectangular contour. The contour shall have 4 vertices.
- Easily check the area loads and create colorful load maps
- Easily change the start or end node for selected bars
- Align coordinates for nodes based on the selected node
- Measure distance between 2 nodes
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
關於此版本版本 1.9, 2021/4/17
What's new in this version: - Possibility to correct coordinates of nodes based on the selected node - A user can easily check the distance between the selected nodes - Bug fixing and improving the usability