The app consists of two parts:
The Autodesk® Revit® Component Manager or 'Librarian' :
- Provides a searchable list of Components
- Allows easy access to standard libraries
- Users can customize project-specific libraries
- Re-process libraries to see the type and instance parameters of families without first loading them into the project.
- Edit families in libraries directly from the App interface
Please note that the Librarian only works with loadable Revit Families. system families such as walls, floors, dimensions, and the like cannot be managed through this app.
The project statistics section 'Stats' provides the following information to allow users to assess the project health:
- Open, save, and synchronization timers
- Number of elements in the project by Category
- The number of views in the project including views that are on sheets and those that are not.
- Number of Warnings in the project long with grouped text.
Informace o této verziVerze 1.0.5, 24.03.2021
Zásady ochrany osobních údajů vydavatele