S.T.A. DATA - BIM Inside Structural Detailing 2018
BIM Inside - Structural Detailing is a plug-in that allows creating masonry-reinforcement concrete composite slabs, views, rebar details and marks for structural sheets of reinforcement concrete structures.
Functions allow to:
- create masonry-reinforced concrete composite slab;
- create a detail view of main structural elements;
- create rebar details updating them according to the model changes;
- define a unique mark for structural elements.
All functions are developed with the aim of:
- use methods and native objects (families) so that users can manage and modify their results;
- optimize and simplify the creation of structural sheets by managing joints between different structural elements.
Trial version (30 days); 5 days after the installation, users have to log in with their S.T.A. DATA account credentials (command BIM Inside> Manage>License>Activation).