Digitally signed app
Topography is a high-performance topography creator that imports and interprets high-density Lidar airplan scans that are freely available online. The result is an absolute magical topographical surface that can be used in tight curve intervals and provide an accurate description of the terrain. Architects and engineers can now work with free raw data that surpasses the old fashioned low-density topographic curves from old CAD cartography.
- Create a higher-quality model quickly that realistically describes the terrain of your project.
- Save money by using free laser scan Lidar datasets instead of buying inaccurate and expensive old fashion cartography. Links to Lidar sources are supplied in the program.
- Process millions of point clouds datasets in a matter of seconds. Take full advantage of a multi-core processor to speed up the creation of your terrain.
- Imports very large point clouds with millions of points as uncompressed LAS or compressed LAZ formats.
- Create topographic models with different density levels in accordance to your data source and requirements.
- Advanced algorithm to correctly interpret and isolate the terrain data from complex laser scans.
- Fully optimized to computers with multi-core processors for quicker results.
- Allows accurate geographical placement of topographic points in relation to the coordinate of your Autodesk® Revit® internal point.
- Possible to export the processed terrain as CSV dataset for external use in other software.
Licenses and Pricing
Topography is sold online as desktop and floating licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the Topography Page of archigrafix webstore. Payment is processed via our partner Stripe: all major credit cards are accepted.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Popis zkušební verze
The trial software is limited to creating 100 points and runs for 7 days. Use the demo sample button to create a full topography.