Use this powerful BIM software to place hangers, supports, and connections for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems in Autodesk® Revit®. MEP Hangers enable instant custom rules-based insertion and modification of elements throughout a model for accuracy and speed on-site too.
To make it easy to jump right into using the app, we provide a complementary library of commonly used, customizable hangers and supports. Modify them as needed, or use your own to represent real-world products accurately. Note that the library is available even during your free trial!
• Place hundreds of hangers and supports per minute.
• Supports Revit and IFC structural/architectural links.
• Place hangers and supports on horizontal, vertical, and sloped MEP elements.
• Create multi-level supports.
• Update with one click.
• Place hangers by spacing so that they connect to surrounding elements.
• Split MEP elements into predefined lengths.
• Get precise bills of materials.
• Export 3D model information for mapping drilling points on-site or for use with drilling robots.
• Extract Revit data from MEP and structural elements.
• Collaborate with other disciplines – even non-Revit users.
• Enables effective project coordination, letting you eliminate clashes and mistakes at the design stage to avoid costly fixes down the line.
• Use your own families or create new ones to use with the software.
• Works with Fabrication Parts hangers.
• Reduce waste and save money with precise quantities of needed parts.
• Create and reuse hanger distribution configurations to save time and ensure consistency between team members and projects. (Sample configurations are provided.)
• More visibility and size controls for hangers, more insights for analysis and scheduling.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (not the standard App Store installer).
Popis zkušební verze
Upon downloading the app, your free 14-day trial will install and activate automatically. The software has no functionality restrictions during the free trial period.
For tutorials, user guides, and help, see our Training and Support page: https://agacad.com/training-support?pid=53
Along with the app, the ARKANCE Dock will also install automatically. The Dock lets you access trials of other apps, make purchases, and download software updates.