Batch rename hundreds of elements in seconds: families, family types, views, sheets, and more.
This is the perfect tool to organize all the data in your Autodesk® Revit® project.
With this add-in, you can rename the following types of elements:
- Family types (including System Families Types, including Text types and View types)
- Views (including View templates and Legends)
- Sheets (Sheet names and Sheet numbers)
- Scope boxes
The interface is clear and simple, but lets you define elaborate renaming rules:
- Add/modify a prefix
- Add/modify a suffix
- Find and replace a specified character string
- Insert/modify a character string at a given position
- Set names to uppercase or lowercase
- Remove diacritics
- Use numbering rules (NEW)
You can download a free 30-day trial version of this app to make sure it is the perfect solution for you and your company. Once the 30-day trial is over, you will still be able to use the app, but you will be limited to 5 items to rename per session.
A single subscription is compatible with Revit from the version 2018 to 2021.
Informace o této verziVerze 1.3.0, 18.08.2020
Zásady ochrany osobních údajů vydavatele